Merrick Manor, 301 Altara Avenue, Coral Gables, Florida
For nearly two decades, The Astor Companies has elevated the standard for quality development in prime South Florida neighborhoods. Astor is a full-service real estate development firm. The company oversees all aspects of
its projects, including land acquisition, planning, permitting, exterior construction, interior finishes and project management. Astor’s in-house management division ensures that residents enjoy an unparalleled experience starting as soon as they move in.
Astor takes a holistic, long-term approach to each project, carefully considering each detail and how it fits into the fabric of the surrounding neighborhood. No expense is spared. That attention to detail helps Astor’s buildings stand out in a competitive marketplace.
Astor’s team operates with the motivation that everyone should be able to afford a luxurious new home in an appealing location. The company’s portfolio of completed projects includes:
- Merrick Manor, a 227-residence luxury building located steps from the Shops at Merrick Park in Coral Gables. It is the city’s largest completed condominium development in more than a decade
- InTown, a pair of 15-story towers with 312 units located in the heart of Miami’s Little Havana neighborhood
- Nordica, an 18-story building with 128 residences that was the first luxury development in Miami’s historic “The Roads” neighborhood
- Valencia, a distinctively colorful building with 301 luxury residences in South Miami
- Gateway to the Grove, a leading-edge property that expanded Coconut Grove living beyond the townhouse and duplex standard. The building includes 60 residences and ground-floor retail and office space
- Brickell Vista, a boutique condominium building that proved to be a catalyst for West Brickell and Little Havana
Astor is now developing Douglas Enclave, an attainable housing project in Miami. The 10-story, 199-unit building will offer a mix of affordable and workforce units to help address the city’s need for such housing.